Like you, we’ve been closely following the news regarding the coronavirus. We’d like to take this opportunity to share a few things we’ve learned while also letting you know about the protocols we are following to ensure your safety at Forgey Chiropractic.
First, a few facts:
- Coronavirus has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. As of today, 4012 people have died as a result of the virus. To put that into perspective, the CDC asserts that 20,000 to 52,000 have died from the flubetween October 1, 2019 and February 29, 2020.
- 93% of people who contact coronavirus will be mildly uncomfortable, according to Dr. Ashton, medical expert for ABC’s Good Morning America.
- The best ways to prevent the spread of coronavirus are to wash your hands with soap and water, use hand sanitizer when soap and water aren’t available, avoid sick people, disinfect high-touch surfaces frequently and stay in if you yourself become sick.
We are taking a proactive approach here at Forgey Chiropractic, where your health is our top priority:
- All of our tables are sanitized after every patient.
- Our staff are vigilant about frequent hand washing.
- We are disinfecting high touch-points, like door handles, daily.
- These protocols are in line with CDC guidance for preventing not just the spread of coronavirus, but any virus this flu season.
These steps help us to continue to create a safe, healthy environment for our staff and clients. If you have any questions about our protocols or your upcoming visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 360-573-5500.
Thank you for trusting us to put your health and wellbeing first, as we always have.
– the Forgey Chiropractic team